1) Start by using reusable single use items
* Use glass cups instead of plastic single use cups,
* Use metal straws in stead of plastic straws. There is a saying its only 1 plastic straw said 8 billion people. Imagine that.
* Use reusable bags instead of plastic bags.
* Use reusable bottles instead of plastic bottles,
PS. using a reusable bottle & having a filtered jug can save you a lot of money.
Buying plastic water bottles is a weekly thing & it hurts the environment.
In other words start off small with eco-friendly products. Don't over think it.
An example is start by eliminating small single use plastics, then move forward to bigger things.
Let it build up and let momentum carry you through the journey. Small steps turn in to running steps.
your subconscious will take over, the body & mind will then be happy. Now you are an eco friendly living person.
( ECO-friendly ) - not harmful to the environment...